YOU’RE SELLING YOU’RE HOME AND
YOU DON”T ASK THIS, WHY???
1) What’s your experience?
2) How do you plan to market my home worldwide?
3) Do I Have a choice in how you communicate with me?
4) Do you represent both sides of the transaction?
5) Do you work with buyers in this price range?
6) What are your stats?
7) What do you know about home loans?
8) Do I Get a Weekly Report on the Activity on my home?
9) How Many Photos Do You Plan to Use and How are they Taken?
10) What Type of Write Up Do You Do?
11) What Other Information Do You Include in the MLS?
12) Can You Get A Vacant Home Staged?
13) Do You Have A Checklist For Preparing A Home For Sale?
14) Do I Get A Booklet To Help Me Understand The Home Selling Process?
15) How Do You Determine Today’s Market Price of my home?
16) How do you make sure the buyer is qualified to purchase my home?
17) Do you assist in negotiating for my best interests?
18) Do you attend the home inspection?
19) Do you attend the home appraisal?
FROM SPRING HILL TO SARASOTA TO!!!
CAPTURE THE DREAM OF SELLING
CAPTURE THE DREAM OF BUYING
Brought to you by: Lawrence F. Sanek who is a Florida licensed real estate broker and owner of Castle Dream Real Estate, LLC. He is also an engineer with experience in the structural and architectural disciplines. He has many years of experience in selling real estate and enjoys helping families relocate to Florida or to another area in Florida and to Capture The Dream. Visit the Castle Dream website at Castle Dream Real Estate, LLC or contact him direct at 1-888-51-DREAM (37326) or email him at Sanek